Lot 31, within Kukui’ula’s famed Kaulu neighborhood, adjoins the lei garden where the beauty of the tropical environment becomes an extension of this homesite. Attractive and newly constructed residences surround, each designed within the rural plantation architecture that this neighborhood’s Design Guidelines provide. A favored Opportunity Zone neighborhood, consider Lot 31 as a means to jump start your own project.
Conceptual house plans for a gracious 2 story residence are available for review. The design designates the back yard as a tropical oasis that abuts the lei garden and showcases the views beyond. From here, you and your guests will spend days lounging in your own resort-like residence and take a short walk or bike along pathways to the Club at Kukui‘ula where your club membership offers access to all amenities that are simply unmatched on Kaua‘i. Partake in spa, fitness, golf, hiking, biking, food and beverage and community events, tennis, pools and so much more.
FEATURES OF THIS LISTING:
- Land Area: 10,270 square feet
- Conceptual Architectural plans
- Mostly level homesite
- Utilities are to the site
- Vacation rentals of 7 days or more are permissible (vacation rental guests do not have access to the Club)
- Club at Kukui‘ula membership is required
- Designated Opportunity Zone